Montana Leather Company policy allows customers to return or exchange any item purchased within 30 days of the date of invoice with the following stipulations:
- Item must be new, unused, and in its original condition, with all the documentation, parts and accessories to ensure full credit. We cannot issue refunds for any item with any indication of use or mishandling.
- All refunds issued are for the purchase price of the product only. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Additionally, return shipping is at the customer’s expense.
- When returning an item, please include a copy of the invoice, original packaging materials and a reason for return.
- All refunds and exchanges are subject to the final approval of Montana Leather.
- Montana Leather is not responsible for loss of or damage to any returned merchandise.
- Returns may take up to 10 business days to be received. Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued.
Please send returns to:
2015 1st Ave. N
Billings, Montana 59101
Defective Items: Please contact Montana Leather Company within 30 days of the delivery date at (800) 527-0227. After this time (30 days) please contact the manufacturer directly. Defective merchandise may be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty and subject to their conditions. Montana Leather Company can provide additional assistance when working with the manufacturer if needed to help you resolve issues. Montana Leather Company will not be able to replace defective items after 30 days of receipt.
Damaged Items: If your order arrives damaged, contact Montana Leather immediately to report the damage. Any visible damage must be reported to the delivery service at time of delivery. Concealed damage must be reported within 7 business days of the delivery date. No replacement can be made if not reported within the required time frame. If returned within the specified time, we will replace the broken parts if possible, or ship out a new item at our expense. We may need model number, serial number, date of manufacture and/or part number if pertinent to the replacement of the damaged item. Once we receive confirmation that the damaged item has shipped to us, we will send a replacement to you at no charge. Requests will be processed as quickly as possible. Prepaid express shipment is not available for replacement pieces.
Order Cancellation: If you have placed an order that needs to be cancelled, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (800) 527-0227 before your order ships to cancel it free of any charges. If we cannot prevent the shipment, please refer to our return policy above.